Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 13

Woo hoo! Second trimester baby! I’m slowing starting to feel better which is such a relief. My doppler came in the mail this week too. We tried it out and found baby’s heart beat right away. It was so amazing and such a relief. I think having the doppler is really going to bring me piece of mind.
How far along? 13w
Estimated due date: October 25, 2012
How are you feeling? This last week has definitely been better than last. While I still feel occasionally nauseous and I threw up a few times, I feel a lot better. When I think back to weeks 8/9/10 and my all day misery, I’ve definitely improved. I’ve got a little more energy and I’m starting to feel the itch to start nesting. Jack and I finally rearranged our gym and finally hung the TV in there. My next step is cleaning out the future nursery closet.
Gender: I’m thinking boy but who knows. It’s a 50/50 chance I’m guessing correctly.
The bump: Bump is starting a little bit. I think it’s still a little bloating since it gets bigger as the day goes on, but when I first get up in the morning there’s a tiny bump. :)
Maternity clothes: I bought some maternity shorts over the weekend. I haven’t started wearing any of my maternity pants yet. Still using the hair tie trick to keep my pants up.
Sleep: I’m sleeping good besides waking up 1-2 times a night to go pee. One night it was 4 times which is ridiculous!
Cravings or aversions? Not really craving anything. Still having aversions to chicken.
Mood: Very happy this week.  
Best moment of this week? Finally starting to feel somewhat normal again!
What are you looking forward to? My NT scan tomorrow! I’m a little nervous something will be wrong, but I’m so excited to see our baby. I hope he/she gives us a show!
IMG_5050
I was lazy this weekend and didn’t do my normal bump shot. Please forgive this crappy photo. I got this dress at Target over the weekend. It will work nicely with my growing belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment