Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 10

 
IMG_4862
Baby is officially a fetus now! From what I’ve researched online, our chance of miscarriage has reduced to 5%. I’m getting more and more confidant that everything is going to be ok. I don’t think I’ll ever stop worrying though. I’m allowing myself to get more exciting about this pregnancy and this baby. I can’t wait to meet him or her.
How far along? 10w3d
Estimated due date: October 25, 2012
How are you feeling? New symptoms? I feel like morning sickness hit it’s worst and is subsiding just a little. I had no sickness yesterday and I felt so good, I ate a salad at Hungry Hunter! It’s been a long time since salad seemed appealing to me. Of course this morning I threw up and I’m not feeling as good. Hopefully I start feeling better in the next couple of weeks.
Are you showing? This photo looks like I have a bump, but I think it’s still bloat.
Cravings or aversions? Still can’t stomach coffee or chicken. Not really craving anything in particular.
Mood: Super happy. I’ve finally found that I just have to eat small meals all day long. I can’t let my stomach get empty and I can’t eat too much or too fast.
Best moment of this week? A couple of things. First my grandma was in town, so I enjoyed spending time with her this last week. We went to the doctor this week and everything checked out great. The doctor first tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler, but because of my tilted uterus, he couldn’t find it. He brought in the portable ultrasound machine and we were able to see the heart beating on there. Thank goodness. I would’ve been so worried if he let us leave without knowing for sure the baby was ok. And last night Jack and I enjoyed a nice dinner with my parents and grandma at Hungry Hunter. I was feeling great and my appetite came back, and it’s always fun to watch my grandma get tipsy.
What are you looking forward to? Morning sickness going away and getting my energy back. Don’t know when it’s going to happen, but I’m looking forward to it. Also, I’m really excited about the NT scan scheduled for April 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment