Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nursery Progress

So we didn’t start painting like I had hoped, but we did get the carpet ripped up. Oh and we changed our mind about what room we wanted to convert into the nursery. We decided to move our office into the guest bedroom and make our office the nursery since it was the room closest to our bedroom. Here are the before photos.
IMG_5124 IMG_5107
And now what it looks like now with the carpet gone.
IMG_5199Next step is installing electrical for a ceiling fan and then painting then new carpet. I want to paint the walls a light gray and do all white furniture. I’m drawing my inspiration from this fabric.

I love the gray and blue and I want to add touches of zoo animals. I want him to be able to grow into his room and for it to not to scream baby. Here are some nurseries I’m inspired by:
room from door
Modern Baby Nursery Ideas
IMG_4053
I can’t wait to get started on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment