Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 21

IMG_5902 edit

Finally getting to do a update with my normal pic! Last time I did one was at 18 weeks. I’ve been out of the country. We left the day I was 19 weeks and I was in Taiwan when I hit 20 weeks. I’m so happy to be home now. Jack is on summer break now from work, so he’s gotten started on the nursery. He installed the electrical, so we can put in a ceiling fan. And he also patched up all the holes to prepare for paint! I can’t wait to see that room painted!

Gender: Boy!
Total weight gain: about 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: Loving my maternity jeans and shorts. I also got a maxi dress that is super comfy. I had bought some stuff at Motherhood and now I have a $30 off coupon that I’ll probably use next weekend. I’ll get some tops next time around.
Sleep: Sleep has been ok for the last week. I was in Taiwan for part of the time and their beds are so hard! One bed I slept in was so hard that I would wake up with shooting pains running down my legs. Then we got home and I was jetlagged. Then I got a cold, which has been making sleep harder. Oh and all this week back at work, I’ve been going to bed at 8 PM and waking up at 5 AM before my alarm even goes off. I hope this next week is better.  
Miss anything? Nope! It’s all worth it for this little guy.
Cravings: After we got back from Taiwan, we went to Costco to get some food and I saw these stuffed peppers that looked really yummy. We didn’t get them, but that night I dreamed about eating them with a bunch of candy and milk. So Jack went to get them the next day. Also, been having a thing for pickles this week. They’re just so refreshing and crunchy. Yum.
Symptoms: Just been more tired this week which could be due to the traveling.  
Movement: I love feeling all his movements. I feel it a few times a day, mostly when I’m sitting or laying quietly. Jack has only felt it once. His movements are not always strong enough to feel on the outside.  
The bump: It’s growing more and more. I feel like I actually look pregnant now as opposed to just eating too much. lol Everyone keeps telling me how cute I am, which makes me smile.
Belly button in or out? Still in, but it’s less shallow.
Mood: Been feeling happy this week. Of course with all the traveling and adjusting brings on some crankiness, but overall happy.
Best moment of this week? Coming home! Taiwan was an adventure, but there’s no place like home.  
What are you looking forward to? Anatomy scan today! I can’t wait to see my little guy again and I just hope that all checks out perfect with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment